Download iCalendar File
Macbook Instructions »
iPhone Instructions »
Outlook 2010 Instructions »
Yahoo Calendar Instructions »
Google Calendar & Android Devices Instructions »
Apple - Macbook:
- Open Calendar
- Click File
- Select "New Calendar Subscription"
- Copy and paste iCal URL above into "Calendar URL" field
- Click "Subscribe"
- On the iPhone navigate to Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calanders -> Add Account -> Other -> Add Subscribed Calendar
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the Server field. It may be easier to email yourself the the ics link then copy and paste it on the iPhone
- Click Save after the calendar has been downloaded
- That's it. Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Windows:
- In Outlook 2010, select "Calendar" from the navigation pane in the bottom left
- Choose "Open Calendar" from the toolbar at the top of the screen
- Select "From Internet
- Enter the URL from above and select OK
- Go to http://www.yahoo.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Yahoo Account create one using the link provided at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Actions" drop down
- Select "Follow Other Calendars"
- Enter the URL from above into the iCal Address field and select Continue (please also note that you may name your calendar on this screen)
- The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen.
Google Calendar & Android Devices
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google Account create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click on drop down arrow in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Select "Add by URL"
- Enter the iCal URL above into the URL field and select "Add Calendar"
Continue with the below steps to display calendar on your Android Device
- Go to the Calendar App
- Select "Menu"
- Click "Sync"
- Click "Calendars:
- Choose "Display"
- Select the calendar you've added to your Google account and select "Done". (please note that after clicking sync, it may take a few minutes for calendar to show)